Sunday, March 29, 2009

A beautiful morning and some new goodies ...

Look what we woke up to this morning!!! Yesterday afternoon we had rain (lots of it!!!) ... then ice (lots of it!!!) ... then snow (several inches) ... YIKES!!!
This is the view through my kitchen window this morning ...
In the background you can see the street ... no plows until almost noon today ...

It's been so nasty this weekend ... and we're trapped inside ... hubby doin' his thing ... me doin' mine ...

My first coaster book!!! I love how it turned out ... I've been wanting to try this technique for awhile now and today was the day ... click to enlarge the pictures ...

These Things Have I Learned ...

Life is not measured ... a friend is an angel minus the wings ...

there are angels among us ... the world outside your window ...

a friend is a gift you give yourself ... take time ...

take your wings and fly ... life is full of surprises ...

back cover ...
This coaster book measures 4" square and is held together with a snap ring in the upper left corner ... $24.95 shipping included ... email me if interested ...

Wooly eggs ... love the dusty colors ... rubbed with spices ... featherstitchin' ... eggs come with a bit of prim sweet grass and "vintage" tag ... $22.95 postage paid ... email me if interested ...

Sweet 6" square journal that I've altered the cover of ... 100 pages of lined paper ... sorry, the journal has found a new home ...

No comments: