Sunday, October 24, 2010

Horrible news on our missing student ...


Our hearts are broken ...

Something you think only happens in the "big cities" ... not in the middle of a cornfield in the middle of nowhere, USA.  Five Three (correction:  I think I wanted it to be longer ago than it actually was) years ago Valentine's Day, we lost five students to a gunman in a crowded lecture hall.  Something you think only happens somewhere else ... not in the middle of a cornfield in the middle of nowhere, USA. 

3 comments:

Christine said...

Nowhere seems safe anymore, does it Teresa.......how tragic. When you mentioned this I recalled the shooting at your college, I can't believe it was 5 years almost already. Prayers for her family and your community.
christine

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

I've been praying that this would not be the outcome for the young woman and her family.... How utterly heart breaking.

Rhonda

WoolenSails said...

It seems sad that we live in a world where no where is safe. I am always warning my daughter, you just never know.

Debbie