Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Fall!!!!

My FAVORITE time of the year ... when I'm inspired to cook -- made homemade chili yesterday with my freshly canned chili mix and spicy juice (YUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!) from the Attic gardens, to bake -- made banana bars with homemade frosting yesterday too (sooooooooooooooooo good and calories I definitely didn't need), to create -- new to the website this week ... an original, one of a kind punched punkin fresh off the punchin' frame ...




Something new that I'm playing with ... vintage dominoes ... they're ADDICTING!!!!!

It's hard to see the soft, ink stained colors of the dominoes. Hand stamped with permanent ink, little "alters" here and there, wired beads or abalone shells, hanging from cotton hand twisted cordings or ball chain. $15 each ... drop me an e-mail if you'd like to see a closeup picture.
UPDATE 9/22/08 ... all of my altered necklaces have been spoken for. Yippee!!!!
My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by Hurricane Ike. Living in northern Illinois and never having encountered a hurricane, it's hard to comprehend the pictures we're now seeing of the devastation. My heart goes out to those affected.


1 comment:

Kim Lance said...

Hey, T..I love the dominoes, you are into everything!!...Can you post the banana bars and icing recipe pretty please?