Friday, December 12, 2008

Last post for 2008 ...

Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope all your wishes are fulfilled.
This will be my last post for awhile ... I'm having surgery on my right shoulder early next week and will be headed into "hibernation" for several weeks. I look forward to getting the surgery and physical therapy over with and having my needle punch and rug hook and needle back in my hand. The past few months have been so frustrating for me because without these things, I don't know who I am ... I'm excited about being able to bring my newest sketches and ideas to life and sharing them with you ...
Til then, all my best ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa,
I am usually one of those lurkers. But....

Good luck with your surgery and physical therapy.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Christine said...

All the best with your surgery, Teresa.....will be lookign forward to your new creations in the new year!!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Christine

makeitsew07 said...

best of luck with your surgery and hope the pain is minimal.
Here's wishing you a HEALTHY 2009 !!
Hugs,
Deb

SewIknit2 said...

Good luck, Theresa! I hope the surgery is successful and the shoulder resolved!
Happy Christmas, and lots of love for a HEALTHY and inspirational 2009.
Love, Sue

PEA said...

Hope the new year brings you health and healing. Peace, Love and joy beyond measure.

Will be ever so kind as to change my link. I changed my business name and so did the link. Thank you much.
Pea
http://whimsicalendeavors.blogspot.com/