Friday, October 2, 2009

It's been awhile ...

and no real reason why ... life just sorta interrupted ...
the Attic gardens have almost been put to rest for the winter ... hoping for just a bit of good weather this week-end (it's supposed to rain and rain) so we can tear out the last bits ...
canning, dehydrating, and freezing this summer has kept me busy and away from my sewing machine!!!!
* * * * * * * * * *
I have a few pictures to share ... I took these with my new Olympus 1010 and I'm definitely not used to it ... very different from my old, old, old Sony ...
I won, I won, I won!!!! The gorgeous little prim gal on the right was a giveaway from Betty Dukat at http://primitivebettys.blogspot.com/ ... isn't she great??? Love her to bits!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much, Betty! She's a treasure!!!!
* * * * * * * * * *
A few weeks ago my road trip buddy, Terri and I hit the road and visited our friend, Jackie in Indiana for four days of crafting and laughing ... not far from Shipshewana (yes, we DID go into Shipshe to visit Yoder's and Lolly's!!) ... but most of our time was spent seriously crafting ...
we made punkins ...
and a spooky Halloween shadowbox ... wish I had gotten pictures of all of our things together when we were there ... every piece distinctly different ... and oh so spooky!!!

and some Halloween spoons ... fun, fun!!!

and some altered bottlecaps in a mini muffin pan that we painted and grubbied up ... it was soooooooo hard to get a picture of this ... the flash kept reflecting in the Diamond Glaze in the bottlecaps and totally obliterating the images ... I really need to read the manual for my new camera ...






2 comments:

/sewprimitive said...

Wow, Teresa, I love the Spooky Muffin tin! And the spoons! Gets my brain going in all kinds of directions.

Cathy said...

Don't tell Terri, but you are a much better photographer. I can clearly see spoons in your photo and not shoes! LOL! Everything looks great! Love those pumpkins!

Cathy ♥